SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Card 32GB
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Card (60mb/s) – 32GB | Warranty : 5 Tahun (Limited Warranty)
SanDisk® 32GB Extreme® CompactFlash® Card Specs and Features
Get exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme® CompactFlash® cards. With up to 60 MB/s* read/write speeds, you’ll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to 32GB** of space, you’ll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later.
SanDisk engineered its Power CoreTM Controller to take whatever your camera’s buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s (400x)*
- READ PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s*
- CAPACITIES : 8GB, 16GB, 32GB**
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLERTM & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSINGTM “ESP”: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty?
* Up to 60MB/s read/write. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may vary depending upon host device.
**1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty
1 Approximations: Results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors. See www.sandisk.com
2 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
* Claim Garansi harus disertakan box dan nota pembelian.